You have completed Course 2 – Supporting Structures.
In this course we really focused on ways to strengthen the disaster resilience of your organisation…..and your community
- You have awareness of the benefits and challenges in building relationships with your local emergency services
- You have the confidence to provide psychosocial support to your community within a strengths framework – focusing on capacity while working in the problem saturated disaster recovery environment
- You have the knowledge and skills to start conversations -in and outside of your organisation- that trigger the development of disaster resilience plans and activities
- You have increased your knowledge of NSW disaster emergency management. You know more about what is activated (at a state and local level) if a natural disaster is declared in your community/region.
- You have the knowledge and tools to maintain core service delivery while providing support to people impacted by emergency or disaster
- You have the knowledge and skills to start conversation across your community sector with a focus on local disaster recovery coordination and collaboration.
Great Job……..Well done!